After successfully login to the game, you will be taken to the master server selection page. Here you will find all available servers for you to join.
- Server Action: Here you can Join a selected server, Refresh the server list or Exit the game.
- Server List: All available server are display here, double click to join the server.
- Buddy List: Here you can find a list of your friends and squad mates.
Each server is divided into several sub-servers or channels, each catering to a host of players.
- Server Action: Here you can Quick Join an available server, manually Join a selected server, Refresh the server list, Select Server, or Exit the server selection page.
- Channel List: All available server are display here, double click to join the server.
The lobby is here you come to find a game room to join, or create your own game room. All available game room will be listed here.
- Lobby Action: Here you can Quick Join an available game, Create Room for a new game, check the Help manual, Search for a player, submit a Report to Game Master, or Exit the lobby.
- Game Action: You can access the Shop/Inventory, change the game Option, Make a Squad of your own, or Join another Squad.
- Chat Window: Communicate with other players here by typing in a message and hit Enter key, you can also set your Chat Macro here.
- Player List: All players currently in the lobby will be display here, you can also check for your list of friend and squad mates here.
- Room list: All active game room can be found here, you can double click on them to join the room.
In the game room you will be a number of information, here you can make any last minute settings before going into the game.
- Room Action: Here you can Start or Join a game, Invite another player from the lobby to join the room, check the Help manual, submit a Report to Game Master, or Exit the room.
- Room Info: Here you can see the current map being use for this game room, also information regarding the game settings for this room.
- Team Lineup: All players in the room will be divided into Red or Blue team, you can click on the icon on the top right corner to change team.
- Info Window: Check your achievements here, as well as your list of friend and squad mates.
Once the game begins, you will be put into First Person View with several useful indicators on screen. Based on the type of game mode you are in, there might be some slight different to the one you sees here.
- Victory score: The score needed to the win the game is displayed here.
- Team score: Separated into 2 side for red and blue, each with their own color highlight. This indicates the number of score currently earned by either team.
- Radar: The radar indicates near by team member as well as location of objectives.
- Timer: This clock indicates how much time is remaining until the game is over and the total score are tally.
- Crosshair: This cursor gives you an indication on where your gun is pointing.
- HP & AP: These stands for your Health Points (HP) and Armor Point (AP). If you run out of HP you will be defeated, but if you run out of AP you can still survive.
- Weapon Info: This window displays the related information of the weapon that you current equip.
The first number is the total Points you have earn in the game so far, the second field shows the name of the weapon, while the last indicates the remaining ammo in the weapon.